Sweet Sunday

Today, I meet bf to marina square to collect our make over photo. Before we heading to marina square, we went to far east and ion for shopping and lunch first. Bf bought a new watch & a polo tee. I bought a lace black pant, eyelashes and a pair of shoes. After shopping, we took train to marina square.
cam whore again...

I was so happy when I look at those photo. Because all the photo are look very pretty and handsome... lol~ But too bad the sales person forget to burn a cd for us... =( sianed! We was so excited to upload those pretty picture to out face book & blog to sho
w off our nice picture de... lol~ but too bad! My bf keep showing off and telling me that he look very handsome and more photogenic than me in those photo... ROAR! Chou dearie!! Hao lian! haha... He seem really happy about those photo.

Bf sent me back to my home sweet home and he took the big album and I only took the 8R photo frame and some 2R photo.
The ice cream is our dinner for today =) apple pie with oreo chip and strawberry ice cream and

waffle with strawberry ice cream

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    tired of comments like "Can you tell me …, please " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops