Sweet Cherry

Yesterday, meet bf for dinner and movie. We had our dinner at lot one, new york new york. After dinner, we head over to west mall for movie 'Day breakers'. This movie has a very good story about human and vampire war.
(In the year 2019, in which an unknown plague has transformed the world's population into vampires. As the human population nears extinction, vampires must capture and farm every remaining human, or find a blood substitute before time runs out.)

After movie bf sent me back to home sweet home. O ya... I went shopping again. Here is my loot again... haha... "O my god'', I just cant stop myself from shopping... (@.@)

Eating cherry right now. Is from lady boss. She say she bought it at about $50 for this bag of cherry. Expensive right? But the cherry taste very sweet. I m really feel so lucky that I get to eat these cherry. haha... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops