A Day With Mom

Saturday, wake up at 10.30am. My sis wake me up de. (>.<) Because she know I got driving at 1.30pm. I login face book to play some game before I went to prepare. Wi told me he was about to give me a morning call too. lol. (=.=) I was so lucky that so many people are still concern for me. =)

Heading out for driving lesson. Mr O told me that he already booked for me the TP test date! And it was on the 20th July 2010. OMG! By than can I really drive? My parking and 'S' sharp road are still drive very badly. OK, I must have the confident! Confident is what I really need now. I want to be a very special girl that can do alot things! haha...

Evening, I went to Pasar Malam with my mom, sis and sis bf. We bought alot foods for dinner.
mummy eating her smelly bean curd! She looked so happy.
The super smelly bean curd that mom eating. really smelly. I never eat. haha...
we bought this twist potato too. But very expensive, $2.50 each. I bought 2, 1 for mom, is my treat. haha... But this twist potato really taste nice. Must try if you saw it. =P
XOXO, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops