Mat Birthday

Saturday night - I reached home from the double date with li ling, and I take a nap. Wake up at around 8 plus, and prepare myself again. Took train down to vivo city and meet doll, my sis and li at the power house. Yes! I went club again. lol. Because it was mat birthday. And all the drink is by his treat! But I never drink much that night.
The birthday boy, mat.

His buddy
mat & doll
alot of alcohol
Thank you for making this fire hot liquor for us... (x.x) Yes, I did drink one cup of it.
some went drank. Mat and the others was look so happy about it. haha.
The birthday boy is really had fun. And Li seem to had fun too. hee hee.
hand dancing? lol.

None of me (picture) in this post. Because I never took one. Sorry about it. Next time I will take more of my clubbing photo. =)

***********
Today, my office just came a new girl name 's'. She is a very sweet girl. I think we can get along very soon. hee hee. And tomorrow, a online game 'monster forest' open beta. I'm going to play it. Anyone playing too? =)

xoxo, with ♥ melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops