Present from Sis

It's been a week since my last post.

Yesterday, my sis bought me some present for my last year birthday. (=.=) She asked me what do I need but I seriously need nothing because I'm very contented with what I have now. haha. But she insisted. And then she bought me a crystal white ear phones & a $50 takashimaya voucher with no expire date. How sweet is she. haha. Thank you my sis! ♥
Present from my sis! =P
Trying new ear phones on it.
I still love my mp4, even as iphone, itouch is now very popular.
wanted to call he but I know he don't wish to talk to me already. "Telephone" is the song he wish to sing to me right now. =(



A smile for Sunday!
It's time to heading out for driving lesson.
Mr O say my turning wheel is still not good... Sad. I hate turning wheel!!

only can try her best to become a better person with each passing day... So please forgive her for her mistakes and imperfections..

XOXO, Melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops