Home

Today, I went learn driving early in the morning. Mr O say I can started to book a test date le. Yay! Very Happy that I finally improve alot in driving. But my parking is still bad. =( After driving, heading over to post office and collect my new dress and then head over to BBDC to register. I received a call from my sis, she asked me if I wanted to accompany her and her bf for a movie (Iron man 2) but I really don't had the mood yet. X.X
Look like I'm in bad mood.
a smile for a Saturday morning :)
sweet?
at driving

here is the ware house for me to learn parking
still not good in turning wheel... (>.<)

Right now resting at home. Started to feel a little lonely but I know very soon I will get used to it. =) I think I should find a book to read or went learn something new like bowling or cooking? or any sport games? haha....

xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops