ShangHai Dolly

Happy Birthday Fion!

Hello All. Sorry for not blogging that much for this few weeks due to my personal problem. I will try to blog more from now onwards OK? (^.^)


Friday Night, I went Shanghai Dolly with my bff's. Because is was Fion's Birthday! And that night drink was all by her treat! Was a very Crazy night. Take cab down with my sis. Reached there about 11pm.


My first time to shanghai dolly. The crowd's is not I will like. Because the crowds is mostly mature people. And I don't really like live band club. haha... But if it was singing English song, live band I might interested.


The birthday girl fion.
my sis and me. This time I really drink too much and went drunk! OMG! Well, actually I'm not the only one went drunk... because all my bff's are went drunk on that night too. haha...
Thank you wi for accompany me that night, listen to my grandmother story. lol.






All went drunk that night. lucky got wi's to accompany us home. Thank you doll & my sis for accompany me for this few days. I love you guys.

XOXO, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops