IP Man 2

Yesterday, after work, I meet T for a movie at lot one. We are watching IP Man 2.The movie was great! Just as what I hear from everyone. The story was interesting, and the action was great. A movie that must not to be missed. :) We had our dinner at basement one 'fei xiong'. Haha. We gonna to save money. Because I overspent my money as usual again. sob!
IP Man 2

After work, before heading to mrt station.
Took a mirror picture before we went in to cinema theater. :)
T was so happy to had cheap food as dinner. The food is cheap but very nice. It's worth to give it a try.
Drinking home made barley.

I failed to save money on last month (already knew it. Haiz...). Am I able to save money on this month? (>.<) Hopeless me! Hopeless me! argh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops