Relax Sunday's

Last Sunday, I went out with my sis, yi and wi. Wi was early so he meet us at my house down there. I think he waited for us for about 45mins! Poor he. haha... I'm Sorry wi. =)
dolled up myself pretty pretty to go out!First we took bus down to orchard and we decided to shop around ion. I saw a gucci wallet very pretty and is pink color! lol. At a price of $490. (>.<) Very expensive! But I never buy. haha. Maybe some day.
me & my sis bought a cup of ice-cream, yami yogurt.
Very nice.
After ion, We head over to taka and took a few of photo's while we walking over there.
Oh. Yeah!
buying some tibit's at taka cold storage.
Looking for tibits... more and more tibits please!

After shop for our tibits, We head down to paragon for dinner. We had our dinner at fish & co.

Look like we are a couple! But we are not couple yet. haha... hmm... =x Speaking of relationship, I think I'm not ready yet. I had too much of memory to be put on behind as my past. Slowly and bit by bit. An old quote "If it was your, it will be your. If it was not meant to be your, it will never be."
Finally! Here come our dinner. Yummy!
Must try this. haha. Nice nice!

Thank you sis for bringing me out. I had a very hard time for the past 3 weeks.

More Old quotes revisited: “My mama always said you gotta put the past behind you before you can move on.”

"My papa says rather than worrying about the past you put your leg forward and you move again. :)"

"True if he really loves you, he loves everything about you....does he?"

XOXO, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops