Happy Birthday LiLing!

May Your Wish All Come True. Stay Happy And Pretty Always.
Last Friday, is liling birthday celebration. She was so thoughtful, she meet me up early for shopping cause she know I was so down for this few days. haha. I was so lucky to have so many good friends.

We shopping around at bugis village and than head over to central mall. We secretly had dinner first at a restaurant 'song fa bak kut teh'. Liling introduce to me de. It's really very nice, I will go back again soon. :)
Why are you so sleepy?
Saw 2 rabbits at central. They are so cute.
'song fa bak kut teh' must try it!
Our dinner.
You can purchase they're in house spices too.
next we walk over to Singapore river to a pub 'timbre' that liling has a booking there.

Ordered 2 pizza. Hear that the pizza here is great. And is true. ;)
We had some wine and liquor too.
Our Photo session shall start now.




Liling and her bf
Here come the birthday cake
liling and her birthday cake
make a wish
next we head over to 'mind cafe' for some games!


We took cab home after a few games. I reached home about 2am. x.x But I really have fun that day. haha. =D

xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops