Some Thoughts

Good Morning World! It's a another raining day. Yesterday evening, after my work, took bus down to amk hub again to meet up with girlfriends for movie and dinner! I love to meet my girlfriends. We had dinner at hawker center and then catch movie at 8.10pm. We watched 'Knight and day'. Super funny show with some cool action. A movie that you shouldn't to be missed. =) No picture taken yesterday BUT... this evening, I going to meet them again! And we shall take more picture tonight ♥
Mel's want to know, How to enjoy single fabulous life? Go out with whoever I like? Go anywhere I like. Chat with whoever I feel so. Do anything I like. Right now, I wish I can make more friends so I can have more dates and outing. Am I right? haha...
Is me again... haha...
Your message in this morning really make me so happy... remind me to bring umbrella before i out. I really wish to see this every morning.

In A relationship, They had bad times... like quarreling, fighting and problems... And they got good times too... like having the fun times together, doing things together and caring and loving each other. 365 days there are up and down. That's is life. Is all about how you can handle when bad time come. Always remember the good times and cherish it. Because is not easy to build up the good memories with anyone. And some fate only given by a chance, if you lost it and it will be gone forever. Cherish it before you lost it.

xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops