Hi, Thursday.

Good Morning All! It's Thursday, and after tomorrow will be weekend! haha. I don't know why I'm so looking forward to it. Maybe, I'm in very good mood today.

It's been a month ever since I last buying cloths from blogshop or from shopping mall. Yesterday I just break my record for it. Because I just feel I wanted to. I wanted to do something I like and do whatever thing I like. So I just simply buy a dress I eyeing for (girl school knit dress) from hollyhoque. But still I know I have quit my shopaholic bad habit. Because I'm contented with whatever I have now.

Sunday - Wake up and have a very bad start in the morning. But everything was fine after I took a nap in the afternoon. =)
went to bugis for steam boat dinner with my mom and sis and her bf yi's.
Very nice steam boat. All of us like the soup base here and the cooked food here are also damn nice. We will be back again for sure. ;)

Each person pay only $18.80 for all you can eat steam boat, with including drink and the restaurant is air conditional.

The House Of Steam Boat
Address: 7 TAN QUEE LAN STREET
BUGIS MRT
OPPOSITE DHL BALLOON
Phone: (65) 6336-2875

xoxo, with ♥ melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops