Girl's Date

Hello All! Is Sunday! I have so much thing to blog about the weekend, but I think I shall slowly blog it one by one post. Enjoy your weekend!

Friday evening, After my work, I meet up with Li ling and ying for dinner and movie. I took bus down to amk hub. I Meet ying first because Li ling finish her work at 6.30pm. So we bought movie ticket first and then head over to Koi cafe to buy bubble tea. It was my first time to try out koi bubble tea! I has been hearing alot of people talking about it. Anyway, I found it's really nice the pearl are very QQ and the drink was creamy. BUT, I confirm won't addicted into it because I found it nothing much special other then that. =X
super long queue...
koi cafe
the drinks

Finally Li ling was arrived just after we get our drinks and we head over to hawker center and had our dinner. After the dinner, we shopping around NTUC to buy some tibits for our movie later.


We watched 'She's Out Of My League'. What a funny show. Can be watched on weekend.

A relationship is only about loving the person the way he is, accepting him truly with all your heart. It's never about what you want to see in him.

XoXo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops