Saturday Fun Part 1

I started My Saturday, as usual. Booked driving lesson on the noon. Mr O called me and asked me if I can change my lesson timing. I agreed since I had no plan yet for later on. I online msn chat with Li ling and Wi. Both of them asked me out finally! But in the end I decided to meet wi and the others, because I haven't seen them for months.


heading out for driving lesson again as usual. After driving, I took train back to home. I was going to taboa lunch back home but I was lucky that my daddy called me and say he has already tabao fish ball noodle for me. =)
dress up myself again, after I finished my lunch.
heading out again!

meeting them at jurong east mrt station. Then train down to orchard.


shopping around orchard area...

Till than, To Be continued... xoxo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops