The Last Day of June 10

Good Morning! I was damn low mood since this morning. Actually, I has been thinking alot and alot this few days... feeling restless and scare.

I was reading face book private message that one of my girlfriend sent to me. The message itself is already made my mood down and disappointed liao. And suddenly got this guy come and sexual harassment me!

Don't know why got this kind of guys in this world... only know how to use 'bottom' to think.

Last Saturday, I meet up with Wi, J and S, to discuss a one day of durian trip with my mom. I'm so happy that all of them don't mind I bring my mom along.
Before heading out, I do what I love to do again... haha...
My stupid spec.

Is there any short cut to find my Mr Right? I'm so tired to getting know people. I found that the more I know the person the more dark he is. How many time I has to tell them my favorite perfume is Escada? I love to drink pain water, I hate mints favorite ice-cream/sweet/drinks, I hate pineapple, I prefer apple than orange. I hate raw banana and I like My Melody character. Where are you? I'm so tired.

If is meant to lost it, I rather not to had it...

xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops