Saturday Fun Part 2

At night, We had our dinner at 'new york new york' at city link. We discussed about our Taiwan trip on this November. I was so happy that they asked me if I to join them for this trip. So I agreed to be time able/schedule planner for this Taiwan trip. Because I don't want to miss out this chance to go holiday trip with them again. Never ever....!





Our dinner at new york new york.
you cant see me...




Went to musical fountain at suntec after our dinner.



had a walk around marina bay sands.
went to 6 star hotel! hohoho.... ;)

After that, we went to star buck to chill out but at 12.30am they needed to be closed. So we end up went to Harry's bar to chill out and watch world cup (Cameroon vs Denmark).


The atmosphere at here was great! Because alot of people here are cheering for Denmark.

What a fruity Saturday!
xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops