Tonkichi

Yesterday, doll came over our house to learn some excel software from my sis. She found a new job, and is a admin job, so she wanted to learn more about excel. When was about dinner time, yi's decided to treat us dinner!

We heading out from house and took bus head over to far east plaza for shopping first. I never bought anything, just window shopping. haha... I told you I'm already not a shopaholic anymore. ;) After shopping, we head over to Shaw house to have our free dinner from yi's!
dolled up myself before heading out for shopping and dinner.
yi's treated us dinner at this Japanese restaurant 'Tonkichi'.
We was having our appetizer food first and making our sesame sauce.
doll what are you doing? Are you hungry le?

look like we are having a fun time making our sesame sauce... heehee...
Finally, here come our dinner. It's a big set of mixed fried chicken, prawns, potato and oysters, come with a bowl of rice and miso soup.

doll seem like very hungry already. Let start our dinner ba.

sis and her bf.
I gonna to go prepare now le. Meeting my friends later. What a sunny Sunday! Hope everyone is enjoying the sunny day.

xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops