New Fringe

Yesterday evening, after my work, I went lot one to have a hair cut. I like my fringe very much now.

I was wanted to have the fringe like her but failed? I has been reading her blog from last year till now... she was so pretty. Hailey Chan!

There are things I wish to change to be more better. Firstly, I really need to save up some money. (Even if is single also need to save money de ok! hee hee.) Following are:

- pay more attention to my mom, family and friends.

- control my temper and be more mature.

- Spent more time with my mom, family and friends.

- Continue with my driving lesson.

- Continue to work hard on my work. =)
I live for myself! Not for other.

OK, is time for me to go watch some drama now.
Recently, I just started to watch this drama 'Legend of the seeker'. :)
The story is about magic, wizard, monster, hero, evil and some romance too.

xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops