A Raining Sunday

What a raining Sunday. I wake up in a very early morning today (8.30am). Yesterday, I was sleep very early like 12am. I couldn't sleep well because I keep waking up in the middle of the night, and keep went to the toilet. So I decided to see a doctor this morning. The doctor say I was fine and advise me to take control of my bladder. He told me to control myself like 2 hours before I went to sleep, I have to stop drinking any water. Well, I hope I will recover soon.


Heading out for my driving lesson.

The car that I was driving at... with a 'L' plate.. haha... ;)

My driving is getting improved. After the driving, I head over to lot one to buy lunch for myself and mom.
bought some stuff's from watsons.
my yummy lunch! Long john sliver and some foods from Pasar Malam... lol. I was going to eat while watching some drama.

Although, my Sunday seem like boring... but I'm really enjoying it.

Love Life!
XOXO,Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops