Girl's Date .1

Yesterday evening, after my work, I meet up with my girlfriends again! We went shopping spree at Vivo City. We shopping, dinner, chill up, gossip, girls talk all in one yesterday! haha... I love it! So happy.
First, we had Yogurt at Yigloo while waiting for Li Ling.


Yummy!!



After Li Ling reached, we started our shopping spree and dinner. Lastly, we chill up at Tom & Toms coffee cafe.


Say cheese... ;)
Loneliness is capable to lead a person who afraid it and will end up be with the wrong one. So if I want to start a relationship again, I must get used to it with my single life first. ;)

Will blog again, till then...
xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops