Dinner With Friends

Wednesday, After work, I went Cathay mall to meet up with my bestie and friends. We had dinner at 'Astons'. The queue was so long... So we played with my camera while waiting for the seat... haha...


After we had waited for 45mins... finally we got the seat. Lucky the foods were served fast.
Yay! Yummy yummy! Is J treat's us for this dinner. Thank you very much J! haha. All of my friends say the foods it's very nice here. So, go try it... is cheap and yummy. Worth to give a try. ;)
C and me. I long time never meet up with her le. I miss you C.

After the dinner, we head over to plaza sing to shop. We just window shopping and then took a cab back to home.

To Love or being Loved?

You know you love me, xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops