Eclipse

Thursday, After work, I meet up with my girlfriends again at marina square for movie and dinner. We watched the twilight saga 'Eclipse'. C already booked the ticket on Wednesday. We watch at 6.40pm time slot and the seats was almost full house. Lucky C already booked the tickets for us. The movie was damn great! Alot of action and romance. A movie worth to watch on the weekend. Well, Bella wedding ring was the way too big man! =X
Friday, was a damn busy day for me. BECAUSE I moved in to a new office!! From small office to a much much bigger office, with meeting room, reception area, store room and own toilet and more rooms. After my work again... I meet up with wi for dinner at bugis Iluma. He was on leave that day. He came over east side to sign his appointment letter for his new company. So we decided to meet up for dinner. We had dinner at empire state.
my dinner...
His dinner.
After dinner, we shop around bugis than took train back home. There end my weekday. I was like damn busy for this week. haha... Till then, will blog about my Saturday soon.

You know You love me, xoxo, 梅乐迪

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops