The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Good Noon! Last Sunday, as usual I went learn driving in the late noon. My TP is postpone to 24 September. haha... I hope I can get my car license by this year! Because I have planned alot things to do. Meanwhile, I still need to work hard and save more more $$. haha. I'm so happy! Because most of my friends say I can control from shopping le! Yay!





After driving, met w for dinner and a movie at west mall.
My dinner!

We watched 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'. Nice movie!! I love the song in the movie (Secret by one republic).
Secret By One Republic
I hear that 'Inception' is nice too. Anyone willing to accompany me catch the movie? haha... ;)

Don't worry about the people in your past, There's a reason they didn't make it to your future.
xoxo, with ♥ Melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops