The Mind Cafe

Hi People. It's Monday. Was Raining in the morning, but my mood was still very good. I don't feel down anymore with it rain.

Lets continue Saturday post - Finally meet up with ying at ion and we head over to the mind cafe for chill up and play. And we spend a night at there.

We really have a fun time at mind cafe. I keep laughing it out loud all the time till I got no sound for the moment. W keep laugh at me when we on the way home... T_T




A friendly staff was teaching us how to play the game.


Ying was so happy too...
Melody Is No Longer afraid of the loneliness... Because she know there is always got true friends around her. Thank you to all my greatness gf's & bf's... You know who you are... ♥ ya all!

She is now walks with a bounce in her steps! :D

xoxo, with ♥ melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops