Mixed!

Hello people. It's Friday! TGIF! Recently, I has been busy at work and hanging out with friends after work. So not much time to blog.... x.x BUT I will try to blog whenever I'm free. ;)

I seriously don't understand why I'm pressuring myself to doing something I don't want or I know is a mistake and yet I cant control myself for doing it. My life is so complicated now. It is because of my age? Or because I was so lost that I don't even understand what am I doing now anymore...

A quote from fion : 人生不可能不犯错,但怕的是,一错再错。

Last Friday, I meet up with Ying and C for a movie. We watch 'The Blood Pledge' a Korean movie. The movie not bad. Quite scary and has a great storyline with no boring part. A movie that can be watched. =)
Wednesday - After work, doll called me and w for a meeting. She wanted to learn something about her job from w. So we meet up at marina square. We had dinner at 'hans' and discussed the things (Logistic) after the dinner. W was nice and serious, he brought a book along so he can explain more detail to doll. And me and doll learn more about Logistic that day. haha.
our dinner at hans... Very yummy! must try.
After the discussion about Logistic, we went visiting doll ex-lady boss and than we went try catch some soft toy at the arcade. And doll was such a pro catcher! She catches 2 my melody soft toy that night! But using w $$. LoL!
Yay! So Happy! one for me and one for doll.

The toy is at my office desk now. haha.
Next post I will try to blog about my durian trip at Desaru.
Till then will blog whenever I free... Thanks to those who visiting me.

You Know You Love Me, xoxo with ♥ Melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops