Dim Sum Buffet

Good Morning Sunday. Time pass so fast when was fun time. Yesterday, I meet up Li Ling, ben, calin, w and ying at town.
Doing the thing I love before heading out... lol. I have a very bad eyes bag... =(

We was plan to had Dim Sum buffet at Goodwood park hotel at 3.30pm - 5.30pm (last order). We had our dim sum buffet at 'Min Jiang' restaurant. All the dim sum are damn nice! I was in love with the drunken chicken, the porridge and the durian moose. But I can say all the foods served in high tea dim sum buffet are yummy! $30+ for per person. =)


Min Jiang









After buffet we head over to ion shopping.

Playing around while they are shopping.

Tomorrow is Monday! Hope no one will have Monday blue. W and my sis will start they're new job tomorrow. And so w wont be so free to accompany me le...

Thank you w for accompany me whenever you free during this period and I wish you and my sis all the best to your new job. ;)

Till then, xoxo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops