Durian Trip

One Saturday, I wake up very early in the morning 5am. It was raining heavily outside, and I couldn't help myself to wake up because of the nice weather. haha. Till then w smsed me. I than force myself to wake up. Because of mummy, We were late... (=.=) But we were lucky that the bus also came late due to the heavy rain and traffic... We had our breakfast at McDonald's lot one.
me and mummy on the bus... The bus journey was damn long... about 3hours plus. I was doing nothing but sleep and sleep during the journey.
our lunch
like we are having fruits party...J is opening the durian for us.
eating all I can eat durian's... but I was never had enough of it! All because of 'them' rushing at us...!!!
lot's of photo... =)
visiting the herbal garden
Happy mummy!
You fear rejection, want attention, crave affection and dream of perfection.
Problem with guys: "They make you believe that they love you when they don't.
Problem with girls: "They make you believe they don't love you when they do.
Till then... to be continue... You know you love me, xoxo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops