Pamper

Hello people! It's been a week. There are up and down in the week. I guess that's called life. And today, I made a decision.

Last Wednesday, early in the morning, I meet w at cck mrt station, as he promised me that he will bought me a breakfast. haha.
Long time I never had McDonald's breakfast in the morning le. All thanks to he. =) And he fetched me to work.

In the noon time, my colleague S wanted to have sushi as lunch! So we ordered Sakae sushi delivery!
Being pampered and pampering myself today. :D

Later evening, after work, I meet up w again. For movie.
We watched predators. Not really nice. Till then... will blog again soon.
You Know You Love Me, xoxo, with ♥ melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops