Every Little Action

Last Saturday, working half day and driving at 4.30pm. After driving, I meet up with w for dinner and movie at lot one. He was so sweet... he brought a jacket with he along in case I will feel cold in the cinema. The weather was cold that day instead. Every little action that come from the heart it's count. We had dinner at KFC and then watched 'Despicable Me' at 7.15pm. After the movie, He sent me home.
'Despicable Me' a movie that must be watched with family and friends or bf or gf.... I give 5 stars! ;)

Sunday, I wake up at 1pm noon. Because last night I was chatting with w and cal in msn and the face book till 4am plus.

Meet w at 3pm at my house down there. I was late again for 15mins... (>.<) We then head over to marina square and we was suppose to play bowling but was full house and needed to wait for 45mins. So we decided to head over to bugis for shopping and dinner.
Shared a dessert with w at marina square 'Anderson'

Having steam boat dinner with w at 'The house of steam boat' Yeah!

Looking forward to have more dates with you... then till...
You know You love me, xoxo, melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops