A Date with W

Last Saturday, I went out with wi. We went lot one to make booking for the one day durian trip at Malaysia. And had our lunch at long john sliver. After the lunch, we head over to vivo city for movie, dinner and shopping. We watched 'sex and the city 2' that night. I has been nagging around my friends and asking them to accompany me to watch, but no one is available for me. Lucky wi is free today. So I dragged he to accompany me to watch it. haha... poor he. =X
black dress for the raining day
we had dinner at Japanese Gourmet Town
I ordered dory fish curry rice and it was nice
walking around the vivo city while waiting for the 9pm movie (because 'sex and the city 2' only left 2 time slot liao.)
emo dog

After the movie, we were lucky enough to take last train to orchard area. Since there is no more bus and train at the late night, we slacking around at Starbucks chatting till 2am and took night rider back to home.

不知道 ,不明了, 不想要 ,为什么 我的心 明明是想靠近 却孤单到黎

You know You love me, xoxo 梅乐迪 ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops