Desaru

Hello Mr Sunday! Today such a super big windy day. So now Let me continue with my durian trip post. Alot of photo were taken! Please bear with me... because it will be lag and take longer time to load it...
We went to visit mini zoo...
why my mummy stand so far away from us... argh...! is my fault...
small little duck duck... so cute!
kiss kiss
scared turtle...
sorry for the poor image... they are too active!
nice view?
after a long long day... And Finally is dinner time!
After the Yummy dinner and then went back to Singapore, home sweet home.
A Quote taken from one of my friend by face book: Sex won't make him love you, and a baby won't make him stay.

XOXO, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops