At Work

It's a new week started again! I'm so much looking forward to the next week for my night class getting started. I know it will be gonna be very stressful as work and study at the same time. But I will work hard for my aim/target, for my better future! Gambateh! ;)
Every Early in the morning, waiting for the train to work... And is so crowded man...! =(
I hate the crowd (>.<)
At my new office...
Yay! Happy working.

my messy busy desk...
our big chef (Ah Kee) haha...
Yes, Those foods are prepare for us de (lunch)... muhahaha... Thank you very much Ah Kee...

You’ll never find the right person if you don’t let go of the wrong one.

xoxo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops