Voyage de la Vie

Alot bad things happen to me recently. But I'm still trying hard to keep myself feel happy. I keep telling myself all this pain is already a small case, other people got more worst thing happen in they're life. Hopefully God will see how hard I'm working on and just bless me to be happy can le. The more I asks for, the more pain I will feel now. So I don't wish to asks for more and just want be happy can le.

Wednesday, After work, went register part time classes. After done with the registration, Met Li ling at tiong bahru mrt and wait for her friend D to pick us up by his car. We are going to watch live musical & circus 'Voyage de la Vie' at sentosa resort world. All thanks to D for bringing us to watch this fantastic live musical show. It was my very first time to watch live musical & circus show. Damn happy and excited! And the show was damn great! After the show D brought us for supper and then sent us back home. Thank you very much D and Li ling for the day. I was very happy. :)







And now I'm also become a member of resort world! Is free. So Do go down and sign up as a member if you pass by... haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops