Busy...

Hello world. It's Tuesday le. haha... time passed so fast. Recently I was busy with my school work and my work and driving and finding time to hanging out with my friends. I'm getting more and more busy now a days... shiok! I loves being busy. lol.
One of the Saturday, went pub with my girlfriends. I'm so happy that I had get to know some new friends at that night. I met A, ru and also Jy's bf ric. Nice to meet you all. A came and fetch me up from my house. And he was so quiet and shy when we first met. lol. And he drives damn fast... BUT I like it. lol.
Yay! I love my girls... ♥
drinks, drunk and is fun.
sorry for the ugly drunk-ed me... ;)

li told me single people should come out and play at night at times de... muhahaha.... yeah! Sorry, I'm talking about single again... Please bear with me because I was trying to get used to being one people, and forget about the two people world. Was not that easy I must say... =)

A quote by fion - 有时候,在爱情里,最难判的是虚情假意,最难得到的,是一颗真心.

xoxo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops