Hope.

Hello All! Happy Long weekend to you! But too bad I got to work tomorrow and will be a very busy day to me tomorrow... X.X

I was happy for myself because everyday was a new start to me, and new hope to me. And I keep on praying to god, hoping that something new will happen and hoping that I can met someone new. What I mean 'someone new' doesn't have to be a guy.... lol. Girls or guys I both hoping to met with! =) Because I want to make more friends and get my life busy. keke... To be believe anot is up to you all. ;)

My plan now is to get register the night class as soon as possible by NEXT WEEK!


Tuesday, met Li Ling after work. I was super damn late to meeting her. Because of my blur-ness!! Argh....!! How come I'm so blur and stupid? I left my 3 days trial pass at my office. And when I notice it, I was already in the train... Zzz... I'm so sorry Li ling. But in the end, I manage to met her and her friend 'p'.
so shag after the work out! But I feel so refresh and shiok! (>.<)
p and my 3 days trial pass... :D
Sophie!
A new product... guess what? (^.^)
something that is soft... had anyone try it before? Go try, if you haven't! it's very nice and soft like a cotton! haha...

C.L.A.S.S = Come late and start sleeping

xoxo, with ♥ Melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops