CONFESS.

Good Noon.
Argh... busy day with a holiday mood = shiokness! Today, I'm going to confess all my feeling out... Because I feel I'm so regret what I done and feel so sinful now. And I feel I need a confess! This post is going to very long and with alot words... So please bear with me. =X

Firstly is about last Sunday, my emotional finally reached to my max level and I cry out loud once again. Why do I cry? Is because I'm so tired and sick of myself for being so weak. I always wanted to stop thinking about my past but the more I wanted to heal myself fast the worst it had become. And I called my ex up once again... Zzz... (=.=) lol. I'm damn so disappointed to myself. So end up he thrown me cold water and I thrown my face and embarrassing myself once again!! Zzz.... argh.... I'm so regretted to what I had done! Why must I be so stupid to make myself so embarrassing? (>.<)

BUT to all reader here. I didn't lie to you all. I really did let go of he le.... If I haven't let go, why I would hoping to know more friends and staying a very close friendship with w right? After the shit I had done recently, I feel so regret and decided to ask w to help me out. I ask he to lent me his shoulder and let me cry again! But this is the last time I would cry over my past liao.... I always know I need a shoulder. I didn't ask for any until now is because I thought I'm strong enough and I don't feel there is a need. But until w lent me his's I then finally know I really need it. Because this time is really too pain and too hard for me....

Lastly is that Sunday night, after I cry in front of w, I asked he to do one more last thing for me... I ask he to help me deleted my ex from my fb once again. Actually I'm already know is a big mistake to add he back again to my fb. Just when I realise is a mistake but I'm already cant bear to deleted it again. But w did a great help for me... he agree to help me delete it and even also helped me to block all the connection between me and my ex in fb.

To w: I'm really appreciated it. As a friend you really did alot things for me and I will remember it in my heart. I owe you. haha... ;)

And now I know I wont go contact my ex anymore... But I will never hate or angry to he anymore. whether dot dot dot.... or whether x x x x x.... I shall don't bother about it anymore. Good bye my great memories. And you shall only be always remembered in some part of bottom of my heart.=)
And I'm always believe that in future, I 100% confirm that I can find a better guy... who will accept every part of me truly. till then.....

xoxo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops