Doll and Koi

Yesterday after work, I went made payment for my part time course fee. My sis bf told me, a person went studying, he/she mind and thinking will change. So I told he, a person also will change when he/she start working, after getting married, went through something serious... pain and hurt. But I dont want to bother whatever that will happen to me. Right now I only want to move on to my aim - career, car license and study.

Last Saturday, met doll and li for lunch at bugis. After lunch we head over to Iluma.
At office again... haha.
Playing with my mate... haha.
x.x
happy lunching!! lol.
Then we head over to Iluma to buy koi bubble tea again... Zzz... 'koi' dont feel that great to me. But doll and li never try before so we decided to queue up the super damn long queue, just to try it since koi is so popular.
while waiting for the queue for koi bubble tea... we took some picture.
Yay, Loves my gf's ♥
li is so happy...
doll and her koi... she said: hmmm.... is good!

After bought the koi bubble tea. We went over to bugis streets for shopping spree! I bought a $10 dress and doll bought a dress and some earing, li bought a waist belt. till then....

Be dead, and to be rise from the dead.

xoxo, with ♥ melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops