Macritchie

Good Morning! Today is Saturday! Hope everyone will enjoy the weekend.
So many thing was in my mind now... But I only can keep them in my mind. But right now I aim for my work, study and car license. ;)

Last Sunday, met Sam, J and Steve to macritchie. We had breakfast at Jurong east hawker center and than took bus head over to macritchie.
Early in the morning... heading out from my house...
was still drizzling when we reached the macritchie. We are going to walk over to the tree top walk.
let's get start walking!
rest rest...
J is wearing his new running shoes...
the nature...

Please be-careful... hahas...

Finally~~ we had reached the tree top walk... *happy*
I forced J to took a picture. =X
uncle that we met on our way...

Mel on the tree top walk... =P
The sun are still so bright and shine no matter what happen in the life... =)

The view from the tree top walk.
The leaves are bigger than my face man... x.x

such a nice view... but too bad the weather is bad.

Waiting for train.
Sorry for the poor quality.
Till then... xoxo, ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops