My Bless To You.

Good Noon All.

It's mask time! I wonder if you put mask regularly? Well, I put mask once a week. I hear that is not good to put mask for too much in a week because it would be too rich for our skins.

my cheapo wastons mask (~.~)
My another wired habit on every weekend...
drinking liquor and eating tibits and watching movie at my room... what a enjoyable life! :D

Lastly, I would like to set my soul free from you forever...

TO MR 'T': If you are still reading my blog or any of your friends are still reading it... I think I'm already totally giving up and letting go of you. I can see that you are happy with you life now. I give you my bless and hope that you will found someone who know how to cherish you and love you with all her heart.

I know what to do for my future. I know, you know that I'm different now, after this 3 months, you can see from my face book or my blog.

In the future if got fate... we might be good friend....

Whether I still love you anot... It doesn't matter to you anymore.

放手,因为我要让你快乐,让你幸福…

xoxo, with ♥ melody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops