Fare Well

Hyvää päivää People!
greeting people in Finnish!

It's been a couples of year of working for Mr TT pte ltd. From tomorrow onwards, I will be working for TYI pte ltd. Everything will be a new start for me. Thinking of the past where I have work for Mr tt. Everything was familiar feels like a family.
A farewell gift from Lady Boss. A LV small shoulder bag!

gift from Aunty A
Happy Birthday S :)


S birthday celebration at office
Valentine day gifts from nic
another gift from him
and also received some yummy Chocolate from nic. My sis told me it's bought from a expensive shop 'godiva'. Thank you very much nic. The chocolate was nice. My mum and sis love it too. :P

Right now I'm finding mood to study for my exam... But my mind is keep thinking that what time should I wake up for tomorrow and preparing my notes for tomorrow mass revision for my economics. And also preparing my cloths for tomorrow! Argh!! Stress! Dear God, Please pray for me...

till then...
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops