Pimple Pimple Go Away...

Recently my face has grow some pimple!! So irritating! Argh!! I must drink more water to get back my beauty... hehe...

Recently I keep spending my money on cloths and shoes. Because I get my bonus! Yeah! Money Money Money... Who can resist it?
bought a new hair band and a pink new pouch
new wallets, new ring
blog shopping... found this bag at 'Tian fen lan' blog shop :)
before heading out meeting friends for more shopping... haha.


can't really help myself to stop abuse my camera... hahaha
received my birthday gifts from my best friend doll. Really appreciate it and like it very much. I had already start using it everyday in my office :)
went to my favorite shop to do my pedicure again as usual.
My buddy's. just went a movie with them. We watched 'The Chronicles of Narnia 3'
Hmm... I have to say the movie was very average...The story is very common and nothing interesting and excited. I was quite disappointing for this movie. Quite boring too. (>.<)

I am sorry as I know my post was updated as due to my busy schedule at work and school. I will keep blogging again as long as I got free time. Thanks to all reader whose has been visiting my blog.

XoXo, The gossip girl Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops