New Job

Dear All, I wanted to tell the whole world that I had found a new job!! I has been making this decision for a few weeks. The reason that I want to leave my current company is because I wanted to learn more things and skills. So after a few weeks of research I finally found a company that accept me. I will be leaving my current company on 25th march. And will be starting my new job on 28th march. I hope for the better future of mine.
Wish me all the best. :)

Went signing the appointment letter with the new company.
Back to home and saw my goodie from blog shopping has been arrive to my house :D
can't wait to wear this shoes to work and shopping... It's was so nice and easy to match with most of my dress.
Also received my ordering from Dolly eyes (color contact lens)
the contact lens is genuine from geo product made in Korean.

Chinese New Year 2011, before heading out to 'bai nien'

I shall go catch some movie online now... my exam are coming, hope for the best in my new company and coming examination.

XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops