My Buddy

Hello People, One more week to go, I will be starting my new job on next Monday.

It's been a few months... We had become close friends I believe. because you had shared alot of your things & you thought with me. You willing to brought me to visit your mum when she was sick and was in the hospital with my girlfriends. I know very soon we will become best friends if this continues. :)

You told me, you got feelings with her and she like you too. But you two hard to be together as she got a boyfriend and they lives together. I pray that you both will got the chance to get together. I really wish that you won't be lonely anymore. Got a nice girl can take care of you and accompany you and your mum. I don't wish you to miss the good chance again as I feel that you had missed some.

I can see that you seem abit worry about me.
t: btw me and ann is not together, so u need not worry

But buddy please don't worry for me. I will still one of the happier girl in the world. I will still your close friends and a buddy of yours around you. :D I will still find you for any advice if my life got problem or trouble, you still can look for me if you got problem too. All this I really hope you will know.

watched movie online at home... Can't find any mood to study for exam. 'Man from nowhere' is a nice movie. Should catch it.
had dinner with my family at Cdans Country Club at Guilin Restaurant. It's my sister boyfriend treat. Yeah! haha.




Yummy! The foods are damn nice. We shall come back again. :)

End my post with this lady gaga wearing her 'meats' dress. oh gosh!

XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops