Studying Day

Exam is coming!! Yesterday, I meet up with my class mates to republic poly to study with them for our upcoming examination. Hot and sunny sun.
before heading out to studying session, with light make up.
Yes. I had cut my hair to short again. I wanted a brand new image of myself. since my life is everything new to me now. New job, New mobile phone, meet new people and make new friends. My hair nice? lol.
simple wear but with a super damn heavy bag! (>.<)
new bottle and my god damn big and heavy test book and a portable charger, in case my new work place can't charge my phone.

republic poly
studying hard hard with class mates. Later go back must study again. sigh.

(PAYMENT ADVICE: MARKETING AND SALES MANAGEMENT
Please be informed that the 2nd instalment payment for the above programme is due.) Dear people tell me how should I going to go through my financial problem now. Argh! I got not enough money to pay for my school fee and driving lesson now. This story is to tell me what? I should have save more money to in case of any upcoming thing? help! Do I need a part time job?

He will never know I will always stay by his side as a friend whenever he needs.
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops