Genting & KL

It's a holiday trip with my dear buddies. Appreciate that they had asked me along with them for the trip. Anyway, Just a short trip. Nothing much also...
Reached Genting early in the morning. Was so cold. We decide to take bus to temple pray first. The bus only come every hour once. so we have to wait and wait...


Well, the scenery was nice there. Too bad, I didn't took much photo. =(
Went mushroom farm restaurant to have lunch.

We took cab down to KL for a day.
We going to had lunch first.

Our lunch of the day at KL. Yummy! Nice!
special coffee... nice but I didn't drink finish.

GX. my nice buddy.
walking to shopping mall.

Shopping Shopping

Rest time... has been walking for the whole day
Have a drink.
lets play bowling!
bowling time...
had fun at playing bowling.

ryan
That's was my last photo for the trip. might not meet them so much often anymore le... due to our busy life. Yet still I miss them so much. (>.<)

If I'm not in your option list, will I still get reminded in you as your close friend too? Dear people, tell me what should I to do? It's was so hard for me to letting go of him.
XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops