Iphone

Hello People. I would like to announce to you that I finally bought a iphone!! Yeah! *Happy* After a long wait... I decided to upgrade my phone plan and use my bonus money for this year to get a iphone 4 for myself. From now onwards I can always stay contact with my friends whenever and whatever I was or doing. I will no longer feel lonely anymore with my iphone 4 with me always. haha. When I was boring I can play games, watch drama too. :D
I love my iphone 4!
Js was teaching me how to use a iphone... lol
just received my mail from gmarket!
I get myself a new iphone 4 casing in my favorite color pink! =)
and get myself a new dress and cardigan to wear when I report to my new job soon on 28th march. haha.
Also bought a choc magazine and received a sleeping eyes cover from LY and calin.
I currently chasing this Korean drama online... 'my princess'.
Title: My Princess
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16

Main Cast
Song Seung Heon as Park Hae Young (as drama Autumn in My Heart)
Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol (as drama Love story in harvard)
Credit:http://princessnorule.blogspot.com/
as time go by... I hope I will always get reminded from you as your close friend always... You will never know how much things you have teaches me in life.

XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops