Her Another Monday

Another Monday... But I don't have any Monday blues, don't know why and don't ask me why. Ha ha... Hm mm... Maybe cause I got umi accompany me, though his also got work today but we still can sms each other.


Last weekend was great, but just a normal dating with umi. Lol. Saturday after my work, I reached home and starting playing maple and listen to radio 98.7fm of cause. After slack awhile, I meet umi around 6.30pm at bus 190 ( cause we live very near) to orchard fast east plaza to have our dinner there. It have been a few months never go fast east shop le. There nothing change but alot new shop there. We eat our dinner at 5th floor new open noodle restaurant called mien zhong mien I think.


After dinner we window shop at there, and we printed our photo that taken from hp at a photo shop but very expensive (S$2 each). Umi said his friend got a shop at there so we go visit but her coallage said she already withdraw and go back to her home town le. After that we went to heeren shopping mall walk. We shop mtv music store and other store but alot shop closed cause it already very late. After finished our shopping at heeren we went to Cineleisure to catch our movie Hancock. A not bad movie for me but... both me and umi feel It's a boy girl thing better. After movie we went to have a small supper at kopitiam beside ymca. We order satay and 2 pure water than take night bus back home. I reached home around 2.30am.


Back to Monday---


Nothing happening for today... lol. Back from work and slack at sweet home watch channel 7pm show and reading Cleo. One of the article said "MEN LIKE TO RECEIVING BOUQUETS AS MUCH AS YOU DO" and I hear people said "give your men a hug can prolong their life" and it true. Cause when you hug your men and they feel excited and heart and blood pluming? Which good for health I think? So try to hug hug dear as much as you can!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I just changed my profile picture, will miss my old picture de >.<


A picture which I take at my office when I m bored.
With umi when we both play maplesea. I didnt force he to play maple wor! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops