Her Boring Wednesday

Just a boring Wednesday am very bored in office now... Nothing much work to do. Listening to 933fm, last week been listen to class 95 till I feel very boring. I hate to take mrt train every morning, Cause very fucking crowded in the morning. Is like I having war every morning. Zzz..... When can I get used to it? Lucky evening I can take bus home BUT it take me almost 2 hours to reach my home... Sob sobs...
Recently got new reported Angelina Jolie has given birth to twins in southern France. Congrats to them. And I hear that they're twins baby picture photo can cost 12million.
Omg... The manager of tampines branch just give us fried banana to eat. Got to go eat le. ha ha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops