Yawns... Another Saturday that needed to work. Sianz... Some more I have been transfer from bukit timah shopping centre to here kaki bukit ~.~ As I stay at Teck Whye. Everyday to travel to office needed 1 and half hours. Cool huh? But this office is new and my lady boss she decorate till very comfortable. So I get used to it here fast. What to be happy for it is MY PAY GET INCREASE TO $300!! Haha.....

Today Umi Say he wanted to catch a midnight movie with me later. Yeah!! I so long never watch late night movie le. Wednesday we just watched it's a boy girl thing at Cathay Cinema. Haha... I loved the pop corn which sell at Cathay cinema, the show was very funny, the story was interesting, the acting was good and a happy romantic ending. I feel it worth to watch it. Umi also say he wanted to bring me to try Singapore fly er. Hope tonight can get the chance to try the 30Min's fly er. Hee hees... Cant wait to knock off!! It has been 2 months I never book for my driving lesson, ever since I have passed my basic theory. Guess it time to start booking driving lesson!! Really wish to get a licence soon.

It's a boy girl thing


It 9.30am and I needed to start work le. Hope today will be a happy weekend for me and Umi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops