Day 84

Today actually nothing much to blog... But I want to post some of my feeling for today. This noon I have nothing to do in office so I surf net and read one of my friends his wife blog. And I saw my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend photo in her blog. Both of them still very loving now. Think they got together after we broke off not long. They should have been together about 5 years long le. My thought is why I cant have a very good and long relationship? Why I cant just be as happy as like he and his girlfriend after we broke up. I also wanted to let he see, let he know I also live happily with my boyfriend just like he do after we broke up. I also wish to find my Mr right and happy stay together just like he do. Each time I see his friendster I feel upset cause he finally found a girlfriend better than me and it make me feel sad cause I missed the chance. So I only have to move on and wish I wont missed any more chance to be a better good girlfriend if I found another good guy just like he. I really wish someone can take good care, love me, cherish me and accompany me whenever I needed. I really wish gene will be my right one and I wont miss any more chance this time.

This noon gene friend jes msn chat with me. She say time will pass fast so don't worry if me and gene just together only a few months. And we also plan that next trip we can go together 4 of us. I will be waiting and saving up for our next trip de.

Me and gene can be together forever de.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops